Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Big Picture...

I just completed a thousand piece puzzle! Its took me a couple of weeks and I really enjoyed it; very stress relieving... I've had this puzzles for some eons and they've just been sitting in the cupboard gathering dust. I did try them once or twice but this is the first time I actually finished one. Anyway, so I thought of a parrallel of this puzzle with God omniscient, omnipotent and benevolent. He sees the whole picture of our lives, puts the pieces together to make a beautiful overall image. Whereas all we can see are the little bits. Sometimes they don't seem to fit with the rest of the picture cause we got the wrong piece and then there's a hole but eventually the hole gets filled in, cause the Master puts the pieces to fit together perfectly with time.


No comments: