Hello! As the title suggests I really have nothing to say, nor do I have any photos to put but I haven't blogged for a while so I felt that I must put up something...
So as you can tell, nothing new here. Still at home, still studying for the SAT, still cannot stick to one book at a time, keep getting distracted and start reading something else. So I haven't progressed much on the Great Expectations as I have been diverted by a book of short stories called Mirrors that isn't even that great but is easy reading. Some of the stories are good, the others don't really make sense, well atleast not to me.
As usual I am missing school and all my friends very much! Its a pain that they're all scattered in every corner of the world but when you think about its also very cool. Shows how diverse we are and still we managed to get along so well. Always used to think about that in the dorm. Each one of us were just so incredibly different, it was pretty impressive how we all managed to live together day in and day out without killing each other, but quite the opposite; having so much fun! I mean there were many opportunities to kill like when people dropped crumbs on my carpet, left the door open, didn't wash up dishes, insulted my baby (my music system that is!), put on loud music when I was trying to study etc etc. But it was all part of the deal and the benefits definitely count for more.
sorry, just got a little nostalgic there! more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment