Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Fingerprints of God

Pink Roses from a Secret Admirer
(I wish)
In the absence of one, my dear cousin sister who lives across from us, indulges me once in a while... Aren't they gorgeous?!
I've gotten hold of a whole bunch of Steven Curtis Chapman songs who is a popular Christian singer with an amazing voice who also runs an organization calleg Shaohannah's Hope which financially helps willing couples to adopt orphans in the US. The Chapman family themselves adopted three adorable little girls from China.
Here are some lyrics from one of his songs called "Fingerprints of God"

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

3 comments:

Tribal Kid said...

We truly are like See and Saw..... um who is who :P
Xx HUGS xX and a snuggle for u... I will have 2 call u smtime.. u may be busy small bit much this wknd but maybe i'll call u first thing monday or smthing.... how does that sound... does uni start monday??? or do ya have a few days off over there before classes start?? Oh bubs i wish i could telle port and hang out with ya... will await hearing from u...

Anonymous said...

How do you know you don't have one?! ;)

TAG, you're it! the tag I've done on my blog..see you day after! God, its been SO long.

Oodles of clucks,
~your own little mad hen.

Anonymous said...

i know the location of this reply is totally inappropriate, but i thot u mite not read if posted under ur comment in my page.

so here.. cut, copy pasted.

Ok well..

I'll tell you what was happened in the series pre movie.

Carrie [SJP] a columnist and writer,has been in love with Big for like 10 years, they broke up a gazzilions times coz he couldn't commit to women, he hated the tagg of belonging to some1 for sure. But finally 10 years later, they date again and carrie moves to Paris with him.

Miranda [Red head] is a lawyer and hates the typical marriage wife role, but she falls in love, gets married and has a kid.

Samantha [sex crazed 40 something yr old] terribly promiscuous, but had cancer and this current guy she's with stayed with her thru it. SO she's with him now and his PR in hollywood. He's an actor

Charlotte is the do good who's been looking for the perfetc husband and the perfect family, she finally gets marrried and since she was barren, they adopt an asian daughter.

and NOW they meet again and BEgins the movie.

Must see.

Theres a summary when the movie startd anyway.

its a definite feel good movie i think. [and i still want carrie's wardrobe]

enjoy! grab ur chick friends

Ps there are Nude sex scenes but i think they"ll cut it out in INDIA.

hehe

June 7, 2008 3:02 PM