We had a good time catching up. We went to Coffee Day at first where we they enlightened us on their 'new' absolutely ridiculous 'season' menu on which you cannot order a plain cup of freaking coffee!! Either you have to eat something with it or buy some ridiculous CCD merchandise. I yelled at the waiter and told him how ridiculous it was that we can't drink a plain cup of coffee in a 'famed' coffee shop and then we left and I got on the back of Sakshi's scooty and went to her place where I had nice chicken paratha, cutlet and garam garam chaii!
We spent a couple of hours chatting and then Saksh showed me her college - Hislop College - and then I went back home...
I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of 2008! And my holiday is drawing to an end! :(
Saksh, Me and her sister
I love meeting up with Hebronites!
Happy Last Day of 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment