Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Birthday Blueberry Cheesecake!

Sonu and I had a joint birthday 'party'. She turned 20 on the 4th of February and I turned 21 on the 13th of February. So on the 13th we took our best friends from college out to "Dips and Desserts" at a great little restaurant called Moshes in South Mumbai. The place is a little pricey for a bunch of regular, non-earning college girls so we decided not to do proper lunch and concentrate on desserts because desserts are often too expensive for us to buy one for each!
So we ordered hummus, harissa and tapenade with some pita bread. Some mocktails, tea for Sharan and then then dove into the desserts - blueberry cheesecake, philadelphia baked cheesecake, tiramisu and chocolate mudpiee. Mmmmmdelicious!

Vini, Jo and Tina
Sonu and Gauri
bong babes :P
out with the old!
Our desserts
pile on! :)
oooh! a goodie bag! I got:
- new chappals
- a new diary for the 21st year of my life!
- lots of stationery!
- a gorgeous desi bag
- a poem from Vini
- a card made by Sharan

yummy dips!
dreaming of my blueberry cheesecake (caught by Sharan)

3 comments:

bhavini said...

I love the fact that we've had such great and different times, birthdays and otherwise. This was a beautiful and really bongo-crazy way to spend the day.. :)

PS - I love the sandals' picture.

Ryan said...

All the words in your tag. I like. :)

Sharanya said...

Sigh, good times!