- For things that come in the post. I got a little parcel from a cousin in Kolkata for my birthday. That was SWEET! Keep them coming postman!
- For cool weather. Bombay is a beautiful balance of weather right now - not too hot, not too cold and not too wet!
- For empty trains in the morning.
- For C.S. Lewis's sense of humour! Niru gave me book of daily readings by Lewis for my last birthday. I'm rediscovering it now.
- For friends who live abroad and let me share in their experiences. I'm all the richer for it. Thank you.
- For phone calls from Sis-in-law :) We should do it more often.
- For conversations that go beyond the surface.
- For living in an area where I only have to walk a few metres to buy whatever I fancy.
- For blogs written in German and feeling the words coming back to me.
- For Tropicana 100% Grape juice and the abundance of grapes in the market.
- For time spent with my grand-uncle and grand-aunt who have so many stories to share. For their love and their friendship.
- For opportunities to conquer my fears.
- That I was forced to read works by the likes of Shakespeare, Keats, Austen, Elizabeth Gaskell, Hardy, Orwell etc, etc in school. Stuff that I would probably never have read otherwise but that have given me a love for literature (reading it, I still don't like analyzing it :P).
- For the power of hindsight.
- For excellent teachers that make you question and think. One of my best Mass Comm classes EVER today.
- For being in touch with people I care about.
- For having SO much to be thankful for!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Yeah we do.
I am thankful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, Im going through a similar phase of being grateful, for many many things.
Ah the good life. :)
i love u!
ugh elizabeth gaskell
but yes, i know wht you mean :) xx
Post a Comment