So what's going on with me? Well, the studying is coming along. The heat is not suiting me at all. My stomach took up arms against me yesterday. It's really not a pretty story, so I won't tell it. But it's strange. I mean, I always knew I wasn't a hot weather person but this is ridiculous. And it's only March. How on earth am I going to survive through April? And May? Yikes!
I decided to take a break from Facebook. I always wanted to do that but never had the courage or the willpower but now seems like a good time for it. It's not easy, granted. I mean it's only been like three days and I feel at a loss when I come online. Which is good I guess, cause that means I now spend less time online. Ergo, less stress about the blasted internet bill at the end of the month! I hate being addicted to things. Really hate it. So I'm glad to be getting de-addicted from Facebook.
I'm working on increasing the size of my handwriting. Yeah, apparently my handwriting is too small and the examiners who mark our final papers will not pay attention to my answer unless I make it look big. Stupid. I know. But apparently I'm a helpless part of the system and I really want to pass these exams so I'm choosing not to be all "revolutionary" and am going to try and give them what they want. Nobody's ever told me my handwriting is too small before. I think it's become smaller actually. The thing is, I write a LOT. I could get through a whole journal in three months because I have to write stuff down. Not to remember them but to process them. That's how I process stuff... in writing. And even when I'm studying, I have to write everything down. And then, you know how I'm kind of nut-casey about the environment and stuff? So I feel guilty to use all this paper to write stuff down but I can't help it so that's why my handwriting has become small. I know, it's so silly but there you go, that's my theory :P
Wow, this is such a vague and blah post. Are you still reading?
Toodles.
3 comments:
Our Wolof professor complained that Jonathan's handwriting was 'que des pattes de mouche !' = fly footprints :)
:D :D Cheers on the Facebook thing! Great to have company :D It's been, what, 3 months, and I don't ever feel the need to go back :) Plus, I spend my time online doing more useful things!
And that's a great story about your handwriting! I didn't know that's why it became small!
@Kari: Tee hee! :D
@Sharan: I don't know how long I'm going to survive staying off Facebook though! It's really hard!!
Haha, yeah, stupid theory of mine.
Post a Comment