Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life Stories







German Marble Cake and Banana Bread. See here.

There are SO many amazing blogs out there. I can't remember how I got here but did'ya know there are actually awards to be had for blogging? Check this out: Blogger's Choice Awards 2008
Here's one amazing blog I found: Confessions of a CF Husband
Its nominated for the 'Best Blog of All Time', 'Best Photography Blog', 'Best Blog about Stuff', and whatnot!
You've GOT to read it, It's just inspiring! God works in mysterious ways...

Last year Blogger.com got the award for the 'Best Blogging Host'! And it will probably win again this year too... YAY Blogger! Are you bored?
Try this:


And other things... I am apparently 71% addicted to blogging. Surprise, surprise!
71%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

I watched 'P.S. I love you' yesterday and it was pretty good.

I am reading 'Infidel' by Ayaan Hirsi Ali at the moment and it is pretty good. I was a little apprehensive to read this cause its like reading a book like 'My Feudal Lord' by Tehmina Durrani where horrible things happen to women and there's nothing you can do right in that moment to stop it. But my aunt kept telling me to read it and lots of people are talking about it so I figured, I couldn't run away...
Its nice to read about Africa, especially countries that I have only been in in transit like Ethiopia and Kenya but never really saw...
Some bits are almost intolerable to just read about. I can't even begin to understand how it must have been to actually experience these things.

No comments: