Have you done a photography-course ? The pictures are amazing !
Nope Nithya, I haven't done a course!thanks!
Tina, darling, take that last picture off your blog, it's DISTRACTING!!! :P
umm yea not so cute! :D or perhaps not so photogenic, who knows?so i completely forgot about my blog, but i'll be back full throttle this week. so. watch this space, i guess.xxx
absolutely fantastic photos! they really capture the mood of the individual acts. you are amazing xxxx
Thanks for taking that @@#$%ngly amazing picture of Tanvi - I love that woman's voice and attitude, and you've immortalised it.. yay!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Have you done a photography-course ? The pictures are amazing !
Nope Nithya, I haven't done a course!
thanks!
Tina, darling, take that last picture off your blog, it's DISTRACTING!!! :P
umm yea not so cute! :D or perhaps not so photogenic, who knows?
so i completely forgot about my blog, but i'll be back full throttle this week. so. watch this space, i guess.
xxx
absolutely fantastic photos! they really capture the mood of the individual acts. you are amazing xxxx
Thanks for taking that @@#$%ngly amazing picture of Tanvi - I love that woman's voice and attitude, and you've immortalised it.. yay!
Post a Comment