I've almost finished an entire week without bunking a single class - what an achievement!
I've also almost completed an entire week travelling by second class on the local trains - I think that's more of an achievement... I don't mean to be arrogant or anything like that, its just that women are like animals on Bombay's trains. You should see them running on - boisterous, impatient, no manners - complete with the whole *thump, thump, thump, bang, bang, bang* sounds like its a matter of life and death. Maybe it is for some of them, who knows. And then there are the many annoying college girls who laugh extremely loudly and giggle all the time and are also very impatient. I know, I know, I'm a college girl too but who said, I was being reasonable here! :P Anyway, I've been travelling second class cause I haven't been organised enough to fill out my concession form at the college office but I finally did today so tomorrow I shall get my first class pass renewed!! Yipee. By the way, travelling first class in the women's compartment is not all that better during peak hours actually, its just more likely to be less crowded!! I also don't have to keep going to the ticket counter every morning when I have my pass renewed. I must confess, that I enjoy travelling with the men in first class the best - you're generally one out of 4 women so the men are pretty gracious and try very hard not to brush up against you and let you know there's a seat free as soon as it comes up(note this is my experience so far, it probably isn't always true and its probably also very different during absolute peak hours) , and they smell nicer - men's perfume is just way better and stronger than women's. Admit it.
Countdowning:
2 more weeks of classes left.
18 days till the exams start! This is a scary and important exam because it involves getting enough marks to be allowed a single major in the subject of your choice and stuff so yeah, we kind of have to study!
32 days till I go home!! Yahoo! :D
2 comments:
Who clicked this picture Piu ? You look BEAUTIFUL ! :) I have been countdowning as well.
2 weeks for classes to end
25 days for exams to begin
40 days for my holidays to begin
55 days for the next semester to begin !
Sigh !
Yes, you DO!!!!!! As ALWAYS!!!!!!!!! *big hug and a kiss*
Post a Comment