Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And the list goes on...

The good things in life consist of these:
  • An hour-long conversation with my bum-chum from Zambia yesterday. We (literally) grew up together and we always have such great conversation! Thanks for calling, Shaon!
  • Letters, letters, letters! The ones that come in snail-mail. They make my day!
  • Indian food. (mmm, paneer makhani, dal fry and jeera rice with a little pickle on the side in college canteen!)
  • Knowing that love is alive and kicking. I see it all around me, even in the direst of situations.
  • Good books. I'm reading The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom at the moment.
  • Hoping in a God who keeps His promises.
  • Blogs. (Sonu has joined us!)
  • Just being in college.
  • Weddings - the kind that are just brimming over with love, everlasting love!
  • Grace - coming to visit me and this big old crazy city in two days! (More on that later)
  • Fun Movies. I think I'm going to go watch Enchanted now - again! - and write my movie review on it, while I'm at it.
Toodles!

3 comments:

Sonal said...

Im one of the good things? I'm one of the good things! :D

Sharanya said...

:D :D :D

I'm so excited Grace is coming! I always love it when some part of your history- alive and kicking, or not- comes to the fore. Makes you think about it :)

Tribal Kid said...

Tina i LOVE u ... i Love reading your blog it makes me happy. and im glad of u mummy. im glad of all youve become and all that ur yet to be... i wish i could cm up to b'bay this summer... if id know earlier might have been able 2 sort smthing out.... but prolly a gd thing i didnt cause am curently donw with a reached fluey thing.. and just want SLEEP. but yeah will hopefully get to have a gd little chat with ye soon.. curently dont have much credit on ma phone... :p but that will change once i get sm more energy i promise :p . Love u again dearest... Xx Huggles xX
Love Dotty