Anyway, here are blurry photos from when I went out to dinner with Orville. Wish he had stayed a little longer but am glad I got to meet him anyway...
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Out with the old...
So, I'm back in Bombay. It was difficult coming back, it always is but then once I get back and get settled, I'm OK... and looking forward to the next holiday :)
Anyway, here are blurry photos from when I went out to dinner with Orville. Wish he had stayed a little longer but am glad I got to meet him anyway...
AND... I cut my hair! I gave up on trying to grow it long cause it just started looking a little lifeless and I just couldn't handle it anymore, so its... gone! Its short(er) at the back and gradually gets longer at the front. Its new and its a change. YAY!
That's it for now. To bed, to bed.
Anyway, here are blurry photos from when I went out to dinner with Orville. Wish he had stayed a little longer but am glad I got to meet him anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG. The haircut is gorgeous! :D
Oh, and Happy New Year! :)
It IS :) Prettiness and divinity, its all there!
hee hee! thanks girlies! :)
Hot, Hot, Hot!
If my chromosomes were different..
:D
Okay - first thought when I reade that you'd cut your hair 'Oh no - she has such beautiful hair!
But then I saw the picture. You look gorgeous. Very chic.
ZOMGsh...
i cut mine too!
urs is Tres Chic missy!
Miss u
:*
Post a Comment