Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Shine for you.

Guess who I saw yesterday?

TAZZO!Taz and me catching up on the couch at her aunt's place

She got leave for a couple days and came to Bangalore. I wasn't sure I'd get to see her because she left for Ooty the morning after I reached Bangalore and then had to fly back out to Delhi yesterday evening but then it worked out really neatly and I went over to her aunt's place in Kamanahalli and we got a couple of precious hours together!

I also got to see her mom and her little brother which was so great cause I haven't seen them in so long!
Taryn and her brother, Micah, who is one the sweetest 12 year old boys I have ever met!
Taryn is so very special to me. We started school together at Hebron almost 9 years ago and went through all the highs and lows that come in the life of a bunch of teenage girls together! So very glad I got to catch up with her and so excited for the awesome things that God is doing in her life right now! :) I'll get her to guest-write about that on the blog one of these days! ;)

No comments: