Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Dr. Chonu and Dr. Ponu

Hey y'all!
Those are our new nicknames; Chonu and Ponu! Ha ha. Given to us by the most adorably hilarious girl I've ever met called Harshu. She's a friend of Renu's who we went to visit over the weekend in Manipal... We had a fantabulous time (ignoring the heat, of course! the heat was terrible, I dare not complain about Bangalore anymore, cause I know how much worse it can get!) We met Renu's super cool friends, ate at some great restaurants, got grossed out looking at specimens of carcinofied (that's not a word, but I don't know the word, but you know what I mean) lungs and toes and fingers and other things in the pathology and anatomy museums... It was... hmmmmm.... well.... interesting to start off with and then we were just like, "Okay, I can't take any more of this!!" It was kinda weird being surrounded with all these people who would someday become a doctor, although not all of them would get that title because there are like millions of different fields and all that but still it was amusing hearing people talking in biological terms and applying their pschological knowledge to explain things etc, etc... Really fascinating. And it was a really good experience of what college life will sort of look like and I am SO looking forward to it now!! YAY college!
Anyway here are some pics...

This was in the classroom block...
Us playing doctor! hee hee, we LOOK the part right!?!?

No comments: