Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Light headed me.

Its exactly five to midnight. I wonder if I can write a post in five minutes.... I like competing with myself, makes things more fun. Especially the monotonous things like doing the laundry or washing the dishes. I once raced against the microwave while washing the dishes. You're wondering how does one race against a microwave... Well you set it to do a job like cook rice in ten minutes and see if you can wash the dishes faster than it can cook rice. Oh my goodness, I'm such a weirdo! Okay, nevermind that.
Its now 1 minute to midnight. So I guess it takes more than five to write a post.
American Idol was great today. Its the greatest they've ever done. It was called American Idol gives back and they dedicated this whole two hour program plus the last two days' episodes to raising money for kids under the poverty line in Africa and the US. It was fantastic, I was really impressed. They should really do that more often. There's so much money in the world, if people just make a little effort to channel even a fraction of that to people who really need it, we would be seeing so much less of the dire conditions of poverty around the world. Its amazing how little it takes and yet, how little is being done sometimes.
Anyway, now it is four minutes past midnight and I think I should go to bed...
Catch you later,
'Night!

1 comment:

Meghna Daniel said...

I brim over with excitement. love you muchly! (and love you too...hahahaha)