I'm listening to this song called Eileen's Song that Ajay sent me yesterday - I like it. I don't know what it is, but you know there are some songs that give you a good feeling. Its not really the lyrics, but the music in this song, there's something almost hopeful about it. Another song that does it is "You'll be in my heart" by Phil Collins from the Tarzan Soundtrack and also the music in "Afterglow" by INXS. I think I'm killing it by trying to explain it! Does anyone understand me??
Later,
2 comments:
Totally, that's the essence of music.
sweet. yes, I get it. was thinking about how music can express the emotions of a soul perfectly just today, actually. dunno if you can, but try to get your hands on the song Let It Fade by Jeremy Camp - love it love it love it! also love you. email forthcoming.
Post a Comment