I want a Kit Kat and its all Niru's fault. Cause her Google status says, "Have a break, have a KitKat" and everytime I see it, I feel like having a Kit Kat and not the Indian kind, which is even worse!
I'm tired. I need to watch some FRIENDS today but then there are also dishes to wash and clothes to dry and forms to fill and essays to write. I wish this part of my life would just fast forward. Actually no, I take that back, no matter how difficult or unsettling or frustrating or uncertain or lonely a certain part of life may be, its never ever worth skipping it.
"God is with you all the time, no place is any closer to God than the place where you are right now." - Purpose Driven Life
Gail was here on Saturday! She's been on a bit of an extended ten day holiday and had flown into Bangalore so we got to meet up and man alive, I haven't laughed so much in a VERY long time. Put Rishi and Gail in a room and you've got a live comedy show! We used to have sooo much fun in the dorm, with Rishi and Gail "fighting" like a married couple! Once Gail got locked out of the room and had to sing to Rishi to be allowed back in! All to our amusement of course! Meg, we really missed you! It would have been a proper "Neighbours Re-union" with you as well... :( Ah well, some other day I guess.
There's lots more to tell, but I can't be bothered to type now and FRIENDS is on in fifteen minutes so...
Toodles!
1 comment:
AHHHHH the jealousy, it consumes me!
Post a Comment