Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Crystal Balls

Good morning!
I don't know when I will be able to update this thing again so here's to a long gap, I'm thinking.
Almost done packing. Our train is at 8 pm today and I'm actually looking forward to the journey. Train journeys are nice, so much more comfortable than flights... just a lot longer. I don't mind. A day is not bad at all, when it gets longer, then I get fidgety.
I don't really have much to say since my last post. Except, I hope you like the new look! It was on a whim, got tired of the old one and thought I'd go a little blue and ta-da!
Anyway, I really can't think of anything else.
Take care!
Love,

Me

No comments: