Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, June 25, 2007

"We are now free, to be the stars, we've always wanted to be..." - Niru

Haven't posted any pics in a while so here are some! This is me and Lulu baby lazing on our favourite spot; the bean bag! Isn't she just adorable!?

Have been doing a little cleaning up. Was sorting out my trunk yesterday which holds all sorts of stuff from five years of Hebron - countless notes, letters, pictures, diaries, year books, etc. So much fun looking through these things... Anyway, was reading the pieces of paper I got signed for my "leaver's book" and I found this... Its Niru's page and she's marked the three girls in the pic as Me (Niru), Meg and You (as in me!). Click on the pics to see her captions, if you want. I thought it was hilarious!

3 comments:

Tribal Kid said...

Holy Moly Crap.... Goodness i'd totally forgotten about this.... hahhha man i have soooo many memories floddin back and soooo much i wanna talk 2 u about. will write u an email soon..maybe even tonight...lol. love u mommy....
<3 Dotty

Tribal Kid said...

speaking of dogs.... my dog has fallen asleep on my lap nd i'm gonna have 2 wake her up so as 2 b able 2 move out of my chair...lol. aren't they just adorable things...lol

anne said...

Holy moly crap HAHAHA

I wish my hair was purple!