Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hangout!

Yesterday evening, my roomie and I went for a walk to Amarson's Park. It's this park (duh!) about a 15 minutes walk from our college where you can sit at watch the sea or take a walk or just sit and chat and the couples also come there to cuddle up, which can be a little uncomfortable but what can I say?
Anyway, Dakshina and I sat and watched the sunset and just chatted away about all sorts of things. She's great; we have great conversations and I am so grateful for that!

Anyway, here's a pic...

4 comments:

anne said...

a) mallus are pretty cool :)
b) beach sunsets are INCREDIBLE.
c) I miss you! email forthcoming. I guess with my sudden burst of a social life, I am now as busy as any student in first year Arts....joke, joke! :P hehe. sorries :P

be good! xx

Ajay Lee said...

This picture reminds me a lot of Kanyakumari! (sp?)
Way to score the beachfront real estate!

Tribal Kid said...

Loving the pic.. and missing u like Crazeee mommy. Xx BIG HUG xX
and i second what half said.. MULLUS R COOL ;)

Tribal Kid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.