Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Potter-fever!

I was home all day today yesterday – zooming through Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows which is the seventh book in the Harry Potter series for the muggles (normal human beings i.e. without magical powers in Potter language) who don’t know anything about the boy wizard. Hahaha. It’s pretty good, I’m half way through. Orville lent it to me day before yesterday when we met up for lunch and I started reading it pretty much as soon as I got back home in the evening and haven’t really stopped since, excepting eating, sleeping, reading the newspaper and a short trip to the bank. Oh yes, I didn’t go to college but I am here today. But not because of Harry! Incase you were wondering. It seems a little getting wet in the rain always gives me a cold. Which is really irritating since Mumbai is like known for its notorious rains; there’s no escaping it and umbrellas and things don’t really keep you perfectly dry! So I’m once again down with a cold.
On the bright side, I found out day before yesterday that I’ve been accepted into one of the hostels on campus!! Which is really great news! No more long commutes everyday although I will sort of miss the train rides! I had actually forgotten about and hadn’t been hoping too much because the chances were pretty bleak but I kept checking anyhow and then it happened, finally! I’ll be shifting this weekend, once again! Mixture of feelings of apprehension and excitement all over again… But I’m pretty sure this was in the plan, which is re-assuring…
More later…
Here are some pics…

Lunch at TGI Fridays

On the train back home.


Ummm, yeah... Self explanatory, I think!

No comments: