Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Fast, time, fast!

Maybe I should be careful about what I ask for...

Anyway, right now I'm just dying for it to be tomorrow cause tomorrow is a holiday and we (Sonu, her cousin, Jo, Sharan, Smriti and I) are going to watch a movie!

We are going to watch this. And I think it's pretty obvious that I am rather excited about it. I hope it's good! Well the songs are good atleast... So if not anything else, I'll enjoy the songs... and the popcorn... and... oh yes, and the company! :P
For now, I better do some studying!
Exams start on the 5th and end on the 13th of March... But the timetable is pretty good - like we have breaks in between the important subjects. And then I'm in Bombay for two weeks... And then off to Kolkata!! Yayyyy!
More later,

1 comment:

Sharanya said...

It will be SO worth it, Piu!