Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Perfect timing

Hello all!
It's been a while.
I've had the BEST couple of days and I can't believe it's already time for Niru to leave! :S Anyway, I am SO glad that she got to come and we've had such a blast... My twentieth birthday was also much, much better that I could have imagined for myself and all thanks goes to ALL my wonderful friends! Desis, Good Naughty Girls, Hostelites, Other Hebronites and many, many more people and of course my family! I LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for making me feel SO loved. I can't thank God enough for blessing me SO much with all the people He has put in my life!
I have plenty of photos but I think I'll have to create a new page and put them all on there...
More on that as soon as I get organised.
*BIG HUG*

No comments: