So, today it was another brilliant girl's birthday!
Her name is Grace, and she turned 20 today. We met in Std. 9 but didn't really get close till Std. 10 and then we had a big fight! But truth be told, I think that only helped to grow our friendship even more... We've been on many adventures together, had oodles of fun and I seriously don't know how I would have survived those first months out of school if it weren't for Grace living in Bangalore.
Grace is a daughter of the Saviour King, Grace is kind, Grace is good, Grace is sweet, Grace is lovable, Grace is gorgeous, Grace is artistic, Grace is musical, Grace is jolly, Grace is adventurous, Grace is just wonderful!
So here's to you, my darling!
I'm glad we're friends, I'm sorry we haven't been in touch so much these past months but that doesn't change much, trust me.
Love you lots!
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL tina !!!! love it
hee> big fight. what little drama queens we were.
ofcourse u can post that cricket thing as well. its sooo funny na? and totally correct!
oh beautiful cricket!
Post a Comment