Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Birthday Party!!


My bestest friend, Shaon turned 19 today!! So we had a little 'party' at which we basically spent the whole afternoon and fair part of the evening laughing our heads off and singing and playing all sorts of games like spoon, humdinger, 20 questions, ABCD, and just having lots of fun. I honestly haven't laughed - you know the kind of laughter where your stomach starts to ache - that much since the good ol' days in the dorm with the upper corridor citizens!! Anyway, we had good food, took lots of photos posing in all sorts of crazy ways which I obviously enjoyed thoroughly for the photographer in me is really amused with that sorta shtuff!!
Anyway, so you have a look at these photos, I gotta go write an essay before tomorrow morning. It was due today actually but you know what a great procrastinator I am so yeah! I love you all and am missing you!!


All of us, taking advantage of the wonderful timer function on the camera!! It was hilarious, every time i'd set it they'd get all excited and be like, "quick, quick tina, quick, come sit, quick, quick!!!"


Me and my beshtesht friend! We go back 18 years!! I love this gal, she's like my sister... We've been through all the crazy phases of teenage life together including our craze for actors like Hrithik who you can see in the back (I also have the exact same poster btw!!) but that was a long time ago! Now we just remember it and laugh!!! We were truly crazy!


Just trying out sommat different, this is just one of the many we tried that didn't quite turn out so great but had us practically rolling on the gound laughing!!!


Another fun one, couldn't quite hang the camera from overhead and use the timer thus my head is not here! lol


Group photo before cutting the cake which was delicious. (blogger is behaving itself with uploading photos today, okay better not jinx myself!)


That's Shaon's big stuffed doggie that she got as a birthday present. Isn't he absolutely adorable!?!!?

No comments: