Well atleast that's what I think its called. Here most people know it as ZCAS which is where you go to study if you are in Lusaka and are looking for higher studies. Well atleast most people. Anyway, so I went to visit an old friend there along with Shaon (who is my 'bestest friend'!! We've been friends practically from since we were in our nappies!) Devarati is the one boarding at ZCAS, she's got a neat little self-sufficient room. It was nice to catch up and I spent a lot of time just observing things and people around me. Hebron is such a little world of its own seriously!! Anyway here are some photos taken at the campus.
From the left: Shaon, Dev and Jetz (that's not her real name, its her nickname, I'm not quite sure what her real name is! She's a friend of Dev's which incidentally is not her real name either!)

No comments:
Post a Comment