Raindrops on Roses.
Ah, what a blessed thing to sleep till 9:30 in the morning! On Monday its back to 5:45 am again! ACK! After a whole year of waking up at least no sooner than 7… what am I talking about? I’ve never had to wake up this early on a daily basis! So imagine the shock to my body! Everybody says you get used to it though, so I’m hoping that’ll be the case, soon, very soon.
Anyway, for some reason on Sunday morning I woke up thinking about “The Sound of Music” and as soon as I got up I asked Ma what she had done to our copy of the movie and she said she’d given it away to Resham – a little girl in Zambia who I’m glad inherited the tape cause when I had heard that she’d never watched the movie I tried to educate her a little and instill in her the love that I have of it and I succeeded! Muahahahaha! The only thing is that now I don’t own a copy of my favourite movie anymore. L Our copy in Zambia was a video tape and I actually have not seen a video cassette player in anybody’s house in India. They’re just so outdated, it’s a shame! I used to know everything about video tapes, like how to rewind it manually or how to check if the tape is in good condition. Imagine, to our kids, video tapes to them will be like old vinyl records are to us! GASP!
Oh well, the point is I need to get a copy of “The Sound of Music” on DVD. When I told my mum this she’s like, “Why? You’ve watched it more than a hundred times already!” This is true but I have to show my kids also, no? So if any of you want to buy me a present, you can get me the DVD! ;)
Ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment