Hi everyone!
Am sitting in the college computer lab and thought I'd do a little blog but there's not much inspiration... Actually, there are just so much to say, i'm not sure how to say it!
As an outline: Life is good!
I'm almost done with my first week of classes and most lectures have started except for french (our teacher has mysteriously disappeared!). I also have lectures tomorrow. Infact Saturdays are my busiest days with five lectures one after the other!
Every subject is totally fascinating to me! Except for Economics... Hopefully, I'll gain interest otherwise its gonna be even harder than it already is! But Psychology and Sociology are great! So great that I'm actually willing to do extra reading, which I need to do anyways cause most of the students already have a background in the subject whereas I don't.
My favourite part of the campus is by far the Library! I don't think I have ever seen so many books in my life. Be it sociology, philosophy, religion, novels, literature, magazines, newspapers, whatever... there is abundance of everything. Its like a dream come true to think that all these books are at my disposal for no charge for three years and maybe more. I am so grateful!
The canteen is also great, but also always crowded! Imagine a college full of 5000 girls who are like always hungry! Dosas, sandwiches, noodles, chips, etc etc. And its pretty cheap too.
To top of things, Sophia is located in a great area so there are loads of shops and eating places within walking distance and also the ocean! A friend and I went exploring today cause we had two hours to kill before our next class and discovered many places where we can hang out close by.
Ohhhh! God is good. I feel so foolish to think that I ever doubted His plans for me. This is a million times better than what I had in mind for myself!
Anyway, more later...
I'm gonna get something to eat and catch the train home.
Done for the day and looking forward to tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment