Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Twinny Birthday!

Isn’t Twin such a funny word? I think its funny. Twin… Twin…
Ahem. It’s the Twins’ birthday today. Well, they’re not really twins but they share a birthday but were born a year apart. Yes, it’s the convoluted desi family tree again.
In plain words; both Alva and Niru are celebrating their birthdays today! One is in Bangladesh and the other is in Australia, and the rest of us? Well, I’m here, in India, Grace is in Korea, Meg is in Jeddah and Sushi is also in Bangladesh and Tashu is somewhere between the US and Botswana (not sure) so having a party is not exactly possible! If we were in the dorm, we’d all have woken up at 12 o’clock, made a lot of noise, perhaps spilled some Jell-o on somebody’s bed and then opened presents, each one of us as excited as the other! What fun!


Someday, someday, again we shall do all that madness! For now, I wish both of you, my darling friends, a FANTABULOUS day! May you feel as special as I always felt with you guys around on my birthdays!
Lots of Love and God Bless,
Tina-Bina.

1 comment:

Tribal Kid said...

Thank u Mommy...... i LOVE U... and an sooooo glad of u. And for the rcord.. I LIKE the word "TWIN"....and i always seem 2 b a "twin" some way or the other.... in the desies and in peter pan...etc...lol