Anyway, so I went to Crosswords (of course!) and I was a little disappointed. The outlet nearest to my place is quite small so they don't really have much of an extensive stock. Anyhow, atleast I got what I really wanted - The Kite Runner. I haven't really been doing much reading. Watching movies is pretty time consuming!! And I'm not happy with how fast time is going. Why does it do that? Exam week went sooo SLOWLY and now its like racing.
I also went to Planet M. There's a new outlet very close to Crosswords so that was nice and convenient. I wanted to buy the Laaga Chunari mein Daag album and there it was standing on the display. I turned it around to see the price and was expecting like a good 125 bucks atleast which is the usual for hindi CDs nowadays but low and behold it says 75 bucks. Wow! I was expecting less. That's cool. But there's more - it also has a bunch of bonus tracks from Chakde!, Bunty aur Babli, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Veer-Zaara, Kabul Express, Ta Ra Rum Pum and Fanaa. An all inclusive MP3 for 75 bucks. I had a hard time really believing it but here I am listening to the CD and I really only paid that much! I'm very happy! I finally have all the songs from Lagaa... and also Chakde! which I've been wanting for a while...
So I'm singing... Badal pe paon hain...!
It's pretty cool, I think in the aim of bring piracy down you can buy like most hindi film original VCDs for as little as 35 bucks. I say it's a good idea. I LIKE! :D
Look at me talking about bargaining prices like an old woman! Oh, I can't wait! :D
5 comments:
TINAAA!!!
Im so glad u liked Lagaa...ur so right when u say it aint a movie for all. So many of my friends who watched it didnt like it. anyway, yoohoo!
Am at Vini's place rite now.....IIT B!!!!!!!WHoa WHOA! (do i sound like a dog here??) Damn, Im so floored by this place...
COme back fast :)
Sharan
I think you'll really enjoy The Kite Runner. It's one of my favorites. Are you on GoodReads, by wnay chance? I'd love to swap book ideas with you!
And thanks for adding the FreeRice link!
dibs on the lady on the far left, wearing purple, and a red hat that doesn't match.
yes meg, I knew that was you as soon as i saw the pic!! ;)
I wanna be the fat one on the far right... i love her color sence.. sunshiney colors.. and um.. i wanna b able 2 give great big BEAR HUGS;)
Post a Comment