Day three
Movies watched: 2 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This book is still my favourite from the entire series and the movie just does the book no justice. But still I watched it, for the second time. It was playing on tv so... I need to go to the video shop sometime and also to the theatre to watch 'Lagaa Chunari mein Daag'. (I love Kunal Kapoor! and Of course Rani Mukherjee too... and Konkona Sen is also one of the best of Bollywood...) Oh, and I also just watched 'Surf's Up' ... cute movie. Total spoof on the whole reality show thing...
Minutes of treadmilling: 22 - Today I figured I can read while i'm walking which is good, cause treadmilling is actually REALLY boring unless you have some entertainment. It's like you walk kms and you don't actually get anywhere and the scenery doesn't change either...
Random thoughts: I'm really itching to go somewhere, experience life in a different way. That's one of the things I miss the most about school. If I think about it, I got to go to a lot of places from school. Be it class trips or voluntary trips. Orissa 2004 being the best. I want to do something like that again. Go and live with people the way they live in a village or something, do some hard work, sleep on the hard ground, shit in a hole. Maybe it doesn't sound like anything many would willingly do but man, it's in situations like those that you learn the most... Maybe next summer... Sorgie's interested too and he wants to make use of his newly aqcuired skills in hindi and I also want to go somewhere where I can actually speak to people so we're thinking North India but not yet sure what or with which organisation. If anyone has any ideas, do tell...
Song of the day: Well I have two today - 'What are you waiting for?' by Natalie Grant and 'Mountain of God' by Third Day ( I LOVE THIRD DAY!! This song is in WOW 2008)
Picture of the day: Courtesy of Sonu! I put some BLING BLING onto it! hee hee. This was taken in college some time back...
3 comments:
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!
I want to come with u over the winter break ( i refuse to call my winter summer anymore.. it just confuses me soo). Lets c what happens with everything here... and maybe i can put together some dosh for the ticket.. um. Nd unlike u i only get 3 weeks over july. we'll c what happens.
Liking the bling Bling... although that isnt real bling bling Gosh. lol.
22minuites treadmilling.. gosh what randomness. u should treadmill for atleast a gd um i would say a gd hour.. but that is me.. i'd say u should start at a gd half hour... and maybe u'll manage to run the distance of like cross-country every day.. provided it's not too slow a jogg ;) How i wish i could just get up and Go for a RUN :( ...only 6 months and 3 weeks more and i can.. Whoot Whoot!!
U should like watch TV or a movie while treadmilling. or listen to music... the kind that u can close your eyes and float away into. like a gd song that u can picture things to... Oh the joys of sport... best way to think. shut ur self away from the world and RUN ;) JK . Love u
I should stop writing masses on here and channel all this energy into my essay... stupid assignments. Gah . ok i'll stop.
Xx BIG HUG xX
Love Dotty
YAY!! I like the pic even more with all the bling! Especially that friends thing uve written...for once, I like purple! So u liked Laaga? I really liked it.
I shall blog. have slept for over 7 hrs today so im running out of excuses now *grins!*
Enjoy!
do i love u or what!!!i Do like the bling-bling.
we shoud thank antu 4 the successful-capturing-of-the-moment.
love u lots...
missing u...
sonu
Post a Comment