I need to find things to do this holiday. For starters I have a list of books that I want to read:
1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (I have to read this for my book-club)
2. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (I started this a while ago but didn't get to finishing it)
3. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
4. The witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho (its been a long time since I've read one of his books)
5. Shantaram by Gregory David RobertsSo my first trip out in Bangalore shall be to Crosswords! I probably won't end up reading all these books cause well, Shantaram and The Fountainhead are pretty sizeable books. But let's see I did manage to finish Gone with the Wind in like a week or something during the summer so anything is possible! ;)
I also want to watch a lot of movies but nothing comes to mind right now... Besides the 'Feast of Love' which is apparently a modern rendering of Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream" which I love! Hopefully I might watch it this Saturday if I can convince the rest. Sonu is with me on this one, right?? PLEASE let's NOT watch Bhool Bhulaiya!! :S
I feel like watching some old movies, maybe some more Audrey Hepburn classics. I LOVE HER. I think I will also watch the other two parts of the Godfather while I'm at it. I actually liked the first one.
Oh, I CANNOT WAIT TO GET HOME!!! :D :D :D
4 comments:
I own The Life of Pi, but haven't read it. Heard not so good reviews, actually, from some people I know. Although didn't it win an award?
My dad owns Shantaram, he loves it. 'Twill be good times.
Just got me A Grief Observed by Lewis, but been so busy, haven't had time to read it!
Bon chance avec l'examens
Oh man my French SUCKS
YES!im totally for the movie...ah well,u know ill prefer a romantic movie anyday to a horror flick!
ill second the opinion about The Life of Pi...havnt read it but havnt heard very good reviews...
i dont need to reinforce my opinion about fountainhead...do i?:D
shantaram's takng AGES to finish!
Vini says shift Shantaram from spot five to spot one.
Here's a shove of a recco for that book. Have patience with the first fifteen pages, but you won't need it anymore with the other odd 400 .. it's a gabbakillonmazing book .. hysteria really doesn't make sense in cyberspace eh .. :D
I cant think of anything to say except--
EXAMS OVER!!! *does crazy jump that Piu taught her today but STILL cannot click her heels*
Ah what the hell...
Sharan
Post a Comment