Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Bring me a sweater

When it rains in Bombay, the temperature remains pretty much the same and it just gets stickier... when it rains here, it gets nice and cool.... I LOVE IT!

It's good to be home.

Oh, and I LOVE Mumbai airport! It's all new and jazzed up and spacious AND it has a Crossword which is my favourite book store. So I went there and I bought a book that's not on my list on books to read! Great going... It's the the 'Secrets of the Fire King' by Kim Edwards who also wrote this wonderful book called the 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter' which I had read during the Summer.

Secrets of the Fire King is a collection of short stories. I read two on the way here and they're pretty good.

The Life of Pi by Yann Martel got the Man Booker Prize in 2001, so there's got to be something about it, right?? Actually, I've only heard good reviews about it... Anyway, let's see if I get through my list far enough to read that one. I remember reading 'The Facts about the Helsinki Roccamatios' by Yann Martel which is a collection of short stories and I really liked it and his style of writing was appealing too...

Anyway, there are also some books lying around the house that I want to read so getting through my list looks pretty bleak at the moment. Sometimes just looking at Shantaram freaks me out! It is SOO huge!

We went a little crazy after finishing our exam on Friday and had a little photo-shoot... here are the results!



1 comment:

Sharanya said...

Yup, totally crazy!!!!!!!
Love the pics..and CS airport has a CROSSWORD???? WHERE???? Is it in the lounge or sumthing???