Juno = freaking good movie.
I went yesterday with Tilo and Dipit. See below.
Dipit, Tilo and Me (I owe it to these people for making my life funtimes in the hostel)
Twas good fun. Except for a bunch of stupid boys who were sitting behind us and being annoyingly LOUD. It's one of my pet-peeves. I can't stand it when people keep talking through movies. Especially good ones.
So I still don't know where I will be staying next year. I haven't really looked. I really don't have a clue HOW to go about it. I feel like a lost puppy. But it's not like I'm out on the streets either. I'm moving to my Gran's place this Thursday and will be house-hopping through my friends' places till the end of March whether they like it or not. :D
We have one of those "parties" in the hostel again in this evening... The only thing good about them is the food thanks to the wonderful "bhaiyas" who work in the canteen. The rest of it is just for show. The speeches in which the sisters tell us how much they love/care for us and tell us how we can bring any problems to them... scubala. ugh. not all of them are like that, though. ahhhh, i just haven't had the best experience so excuse me.
I went to these cute little church on Saturday for a worship service and then sunday morning service this weekend. It's an anglican church on Malabar Hill called "All Saints" which looks a LOT like the All Saints church in Bangalore where my brother got married and its absolutely beautiful! The service was also nice. It's one of those where you stand up and sit down a million times and read prayers from a worship book and sing lots of old hymns and it's easy to get lost but nice anyhow. Its not about HOW you worship, its WHO you worship that matters, right?
from the outside
inside the church
My friend, Tripti who took me to the church and yours truly!
Okay now I better get changed out of my shorts or they might not let me have dinner!!
2 comments:
I'm that person! i'm the person that keeps talking through movies, good or otherwise, and buys crisps in extra crackly plastic baggies! don't be a hater!
and the insides and outsides of the church look completely different from one another.
kram kram.
scubala!
i haven't heard that word in yeeears. and suddenly memories come flooding back, and the voice of mr spurgeon echoes through my mind...
:)
Post a Comment