I'm FREE!
Free to do whatever I want cause I don't have to study for another three months atleast...
Free to watch Grey's Anatomy.
Free to read, but oddly I don't FEEL like reading.
Free to move.
Free to go out.
Ah, it's good to be free.
Juno has FINALLY come to India. I am V. V. V. happy about that... I've heard so much about it, I'm dying to watch it.
Yesterday was a blast. We had a Birthday surprise for Vini whose birthday it was on the 12th (the day we had our Psycho exam so we couldn't do much) so we all went out to have lunch at Leopold's in Colaba after we went to buy some books at Crosswords and then pretending like we were all going home and sat Vini on the train and everything and then after a little secret gift shopping at Colaba Causeway we all boarded a local train to IIT-B ALL the way in Powai where Vini lives. (IIT-B campus is AMAZING btw.)
So there was cake, and running around (Sharan!!), and laughter, and yummy food (courtesy of Vini's mum) and fun times.
Am putting up slideshow of photos below.
Ack. I need to find a place to live! Still need prayer on that...
More later,
Toodles.
4 comments:
i. HATE. you. still have 2-3 months to go.
it all started with a chair.
Ok, the snaps are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESP. two of them, you caught THEM in the same fram,e Piu, I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE PLEASE mail me these pics, theyre amazing, all of them..
Thank you. I really liked them; I think I've been caught in all the moods I was in that day :)
And 'them' in capital letters makes me feel all pink and special :D Thanks.
oh vini!!!!pink n special huh?let me know how the movie was....(yeah i know!....AND with WHOM)
i want the pics!i want the pics!!
louuuu....
Post a Comment