Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, March 03, 2008

This is the way...

Elihu said to Job in chapter 33, verse 14, 29-30:
"God always answers, one way or another, even when people don't recognize his presence. This is the way God works. Over and over again. He pulls our souls back from certain destruction so we'll see the light--and live in the light!"

Things I'm praying about:
  • Accommodation for next year. Would love a place close to church so I can get more involved or close to where my friends live just as long as I have the freedom to go out and not worry about curfew and getting a 101 permissions...
  • Exams, Exams, Exams... I'm really into Psych this term but I need to work on the other subjects too! And everyone else who's having exams...
  • My friends. I can't thank God enough for the wonderful people I have met through college!
  • My friends from school. I wish I could be more in touch, but I guess I need to realise that things can't exactly be the same. That's hard!
  • My family. Can't wait to go home! About a month to go.
  • Summer holidays. I really hope I don't have to spend the whole time sitting at home cause I know I'll waste a lot of time. Maybe a job, volunteering somewhere or just baking a lot of cakes! (we finally have an oven at home! yeyeye!) I'm hoping to go to Ooty for a while; could do with some hilly air, and Hebron! It's still in the works but I really hope that it happens.
  • Disciplining my thoughts. I get distracted really easily and my mind wanders off, spurning all sorts of ridiculous stories. Not good.

No comments: