Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Once

Ten things I'm going to do after the exams...
  1. Go book shopping ( I have a long list of "To-read" books on Goodreads and also some Crossword vouchers that I have saved since my birthday!)
  2. Watch season 2 of Grey's Anatomy!
  3. Go to the Museum
  4. Get a saree blouse made to a saree that I haven't yet selected ;)
  5. Watch movies
  6. Eat out
  7. Find some new music
  8. Spend time with my friends
  9. GO HOME!

Okay, so not quite TEN things ( I can't believe I couldn't think of ten - any ideas?? )

Three more days to go!

I must go study Psycho...

After I watch the 'Falling Slowly' video on YouTube :D

5 comments:

Sharanya said...

YAY! I suppose this IS the kind of treatment that comm skills asks for :D oh and no 10 could be looking for the apartment..

ps-hope you like the video!

anne said...

Have you seen the film "Once" (where that song is from)???? It is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. I loved!!!

Btw, did you turn feed/RSS permissions off on your blog?

Tina Nandi said...

Meg,
isn't it just!?
the song is from the movie, "Once"!
It won the Oscar for the best song this year....
uh, i don't know HOW to turn off the RSS permission off so I don't think I did!

Sharan,
One more exam to go!!!
video was cool...
see you tomorrow!

Love,
Tina

Sonal said...

did u watch the song from the movie-Juno?i love that 1 as well!its called-'all i want is u'.

anne said...

all I want is you
will you be my bride
...
if you were the wood
I'd be the fire
if you were the love
I'd be the desire
if you were a castle
I'd be your moat
and if you were an ocean
I'd learn to float.

I LOVE THAT SONG TOO!