A-Available? So, what if I am?
B-Best friend: I don't like this question. How can I possibly pick one? Or even a few?
C-Cake or Pie: Cake!
D-Drink of choice: Cold Coffee with a nice big dollop of fattening cream on top thankyouverymuch.
E-Essential thing used everyday: Lipbalm. =D
F-Favorite color: I dunno, it changes. I'd say it's green at the moment.
G-Gummi bears or worms: Worms, sour glow worms!
H-Hometown: That's the stupidest question you could ask a TCK.
I-Indulgence: For some strange reason the thing that popped into my mind is Abads chilly chicken in Ooty. But it's really dosa. Hand me a cheese dosa anyday, anytime. I love, I love.
J-January or February: FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!
K-Kids and names: Well I have thought about it, I won't lie. But I'm not telling YOU. =P
L-Life is incomplete without: Music. No doubt about it. And people. Just the ordinary people around you. Can you imagine having the whole world just to yourself?
M-Marriage date: Find me a groom, I'll give you a date! ;)
N-Number of siblings: One. What a boring question.
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges.
P-Phobias: Motorbikes. Strange, I know. But they're dangerous, I'm telling you!
Q-Quote: "Test everything, hold on to the good." - somewhere in the Bible.
R-Reason to smile: Friends and F.R.I.E.N.D.S ;)
S-Season: Winter.
T-Tag three people: Meg, Niru, Alva
U-Unknown fact about me: Uhhhh.
V-Vegetable you do not like: What are they called? Those nasty little things that look like cabbages and tast HORRIBLE. I can't remember what they're called. Dammit. Ah YES. Brussel Sprouts. I HATE Brussel Sprouts. Ugh.
W-Worst habit: Judging others. I keep having to remind myself of what that wise man said - Look at the plank in your own eye before you point at the sawdust in your friend's.
X-rays you have had: None.
Y-Your favourite food: I think I already answered this. Dosa - Cheese dosa...!
Z-Zodiac: Aquarius
There you go... Incase you wanted to know, I was tagged by Sharan.
So I'm moving out of the hostel tomorrow and surprise, surprise, I STILL don't know where I will live next year. As of now, it's back to Andheri with my Granny. I haven't really had time to think about it or do anything constructive cause I've been trying to pack (why does it always come down to this? every year, I have to pack up my life and move. I'm not sure if I'm complaining. i'm just bleh), finish of my cooking and baking classes, run errands and most importantly spend time with my friends in the hostel before I leave.
Anyway, so I MAY not blog for a while. I'm off to Calcutta on the 31st. Yay!
And then back to Bangalore for the rest of the holiday.
Here are some photos I took at my cooking class... We made mini-pizzas, macaroni and a macaroni salad!
It was an experience. Some of the people drove me crazy though and I realised that I am such a kitchen-nazi. I always have been actually. Ask Meg, Niru, Alva. I much rather do stuff myself, and I HATE dirty kitchens. You cook, you clean. They just have to go together, y'know? Sheesh. So you see what I mean when I say, I'm a kitchen-nazi?
3 comments:
I Like green too! WHats a TCK??
"test everything, hold on to the good"..that makes sense, yeah..
See you tomorrow!
L,
Sharan
KARI TAGGED! I know that's not even gramatically correct but WTH! she filled in MY TAG! She did it on the comments of MY tag...check it out..she's SO SO sweet, I still dont QUITE believe she's done it..
"SUSHI AND MEG, STOP MAKING NOISE OR GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN"
Post a Comment