Its been a long day. Half of which I spent at Christ College, which wasn't (I suppose) a complete waste. Atleast I got to see someone and know that my admission is still in consideration, although I would rather have heard that my admission has been accepted. Apparently they will tell me about that one on Friday morning. Apparently.
Anyway, that's the not-so-great part of my day. BUT, while I was waiting there, being annoyed at the stupid gaurd who wouldn't let me go and see the vice-principal, I got a message from the pastor who preaches at the church i've been going to for a couple of weeks... His wife was supposed to deliver on the 5th of June but the baby obviously had other plans and decided to come today!! And its a girl - double joy! Sorry boys, baby girls are just much better! :P So that totally had me smiling from ear to ear and hopefully i'll be able to go see the baby some time before I leave for Mumbai this weekend.
Also while I was waiting around at Christ college, I met a girl from Kolkata who happened to know Freesia from our class! Its a small world. So we went to lunch together, the three of us and it was pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment