When you put an ice cream in the freezer, the general idea is that, it won't melt. But apparently its a mistake to think that in my grandma's house. It melts. Why? Well, maybe the fact the the fridge is a million years old has something to do with it, so you end up with choco-mango goo from a choco bar and a mango bar.
Gah.
I've almost died of boredom. Thank goodness for Colleen McCullough. She wrote this fantastic book called 'The Thornbirds' which I have been glued to for the past couple of days. I hate finishing books, and finishing this one, I have a feeling is going to be worse, unless I quickly get into another one soon.
Right now, we're waiting for the first of June (Not because Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Shrek 3 are releasing on that date, although I am looking forward to that!) cause that's when I have to apply for this eligibility certificate that will let me study in this state. The first step on a long and winding process of application for aliens like me... And then we have to wait till the results come out so we can get the application forms and finally apply...
Till then, its just waiting in the ghost house, that happens to be my granny's place.
Anyway, I had some company today. This little girl who is somehow related to me (my family is way too complicated!) is staying with us with her mother. So we watched a movie together on my little laptop. Its a movie called "Benny and Joon" and has Johnny Depp and another equally good looking actor, whose name I don't know! Its a great movie about this mentally ill girl and her brother.
That's all for now,
Toodlies,
Tina
3 comments:
Johnn Depp is YES. Enough said. I'm not sure boys will ever really understand :)
am emailing you as I type.
love and hugs,
meg
I'm eating a bowl full of liquid ice cream, and have just discovered that spilling it all over the keyboard is not really an effective way to share it. Next time I'll just send a photo.
Ajay
ice cream! yay!
2 scoops vanilla, 3 oreo cookies, broken up into chunks, 1 large blender, and a whole bunch of milk (full cream, forget skimmed) = a recipe for happiness on a summer's day.haha, AJ.
Post a Comment