Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Roobaroo....

Does that actually mean something?? Who am I asking... its a hindi word! Hmmm, I must find out.
Anyway, hello people!
I have a prayer request... I have an interview at Christ College on Friday which they told me about after I called them, so had I not decided to call them, I may well have missed my interview, because I didn't know about it!! GAH... Anyway, the point is that apparently I have an interview. And I really want to get through it... The course is a Bachelor of Arts degree with a combination of Psychology, Sociology and English and I can also learn some French as a second language and its a course that I am interested in and also I am just so tired of doing this uni thing, I want to get in and be finally enrolled in college. So please pray! I can't think of anything else to do, but to pray and I need y'all to pray with me...
All else, is fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. I called school today cause I needed to get some migration certificate and talked to Mr. George. That was nice and he sorted it all out for me, which was also nice for a change. Over the last couple of months living in Bangalore i've seen how difficult it is to get things done sometimes cause its hard to find people who do stuff simply to help you...
We now have a treadmill at home, which is quite fun! I walked to Jars of Clay this morning. They're really good!
Thanks for all the comments of the Guest Appearance. I have forwarded all of them to Taryn incase she doesn't see 'em on here... Oh and to clarify the confusion about AJ's guitar playing, I had some recordings of his jammin' on my comp which Taryn listened to...
More later,
Love,
McT

1 comment:

Ajay Lee said...

Should I be getting a copyright for my productions?? And where did you get that sort of thing?
Hmm... legal action? ;)