Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

You humble me Lord...

"Why do you confuse the issue?
Why do you talk without knowing what you're talking about?
Pull yourself together, [Tina]!
Up on your feet! Stand tall!" - Job 38: 2-3

Fun morning today... I was volunteered to help with a playgroup for disability kids with this american girl (well, really, she's from all over the place! Yay TCK's!) from my church called Mary-Grace. She's been living in India in total for about three years volunteering with this organisation that distributes wheelchairs and stuff like that to disabled people. Once every month, this organisation arranges a little playgroup for disabled kids who come with their parents and the idea is to just have some fun and let the parents have a break for a little while and also to give them a little encouragement.

It was really great. You sort of get the chance to become a kid again yourself as you colour and play with these kids. Such a wonderful experience... Really helped to take the focus off my own life and just forget everything. Its the best thing.

Anyway, after that, Mary-Grace, this other girl, Shweta and I went to commercial street to shop, which was fun. I haven't been to commercial street in eons... although I didn't but anything but it was still fun.

Righto, that's all for now.
Love,
Tina

No comments: