Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, May 18, 2007

WHY ME!?

I've been living out the horrors of my passport office experiences over the last two weeks and if you knew me then, you know a part of how horrible that was - as much as a listener can know or understand or empathise with the experiences of someone else. It seems that anything that can go wrong with my life WILL. No matter what, I must get the answer after a series of painful and [what seems] unnecessary events. And I just don't understand it. I went to Christ College today praying that whatever happens, Lord let this be OVER today. Help me to graciously accept a NO if it comes to that, but let me get a clear answer today. But no. Once again I got sent from one office to another. I waited for hours for my chance to come. I go in and they can't find my application. I wait. They call my number and I go in again. "We thought we found it, but it seems to have gone missing again." Seriously. WHY?? I've heard the answer, "because God wants to teach you something through this," and "God has something better in store for you," and all the others but honestly, that's not what I want to hear. I'm so tired of this. I've had the worst day. I'm tired, I'm angry and upset and worst of all, I'm failing to see God's purpose for my life, I'm failing to see God at all.

3 comments:

Tribal Kid said...

Oh babe.... Don't know what 2 say.... just wanna Give u a Hug.... love u. sigh... sleep well hunee.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina
Yeah... I understand it's definitely a trying time. I remember how it was for me last year...Waiting for the results and hoping that God would give me the grace to accept the nos. Shall pray for u..
love
jeru

anne said...

am with you still :)