So this our 'official' beginning of the countdown (see also Tribal Kid). It's the 9th today and on the 9th of February, Niru is coming to Bombay!!!! I am so excited, WE are so excited!!I cannot wait to finally show someone what has become my favourite city!! Amarsons park, Chowpatty beach, Rhythm house, Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Hill Road, Colaba Causeway, Gateway of India, My church!, of course I'm dying for you to meet all my darling college buddies and yes, we shall have one heck of a birthday bash (I'm turning twenty!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!), yummy road food - sugar cane juice, pani puri, dosas, pav bhaji, etc), Leopold's Cafe, Cafe Mondegard, Bolly movies in actual theatres!, Jahangir Art Gallery, Aakanksha, Hobby Ideas... and soooo much more. So much that I haven't yet seen myself. And who better to explore with than my darling 'dotty'! I cannot wait!! And please, more of you come visit!! I would be delighted to show 'aamchi mumbai' off to more! Just come with an open and adventurous mind. I won't lie to you, there is good and there is bad and there is ugly in Bombay, but it has it's own charm. I love it! And I know many more who do too... ;) and beware, you may just fall in love with it too!
More later,
<3>
1 comment:
If only we had a map on Mumbai.. we could dig up that compas we got 2 a few years ago.. nd we could follow the spinning arrow... like in pocahontas.. nd like we used 2 in oots kaboots.... Ahhhh i'm sooo excited.. nd CANT wait.
Post a Comment