Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tired... type.

I am too tired to type is what I was trying to say :)
But I have SO much to tell you! The highlight of my weekend was a Jazz Concert at the Tata Theate at the NCPA. I have never heard anything like it - it was awesome! All thanks goes to Neville (friend from school) who treated me to the concert which had performers like Bob James the pianist, Earl Klugh (amazing, amazing guitarist) and Patti Austin (singer). All names I had actually never heard of before but oh my gosh, I am now a fan! Especially of Earl Klugh! If you can, get a hold of the song calle 'Kari' (!) and 'Dr.Macumba' (will make you want to get up and dance) and 'Maputo' by Bob James. I am so grateful to God that I was able to go for this concert! :)
13 days till Niru comes! Less than two weeks! yayayayayayayay! :)
(what's with the smileys, tina?)
It's COLD in Mumbai! Seriously! Like 10 and 11 degrees cold. Okay, so that's nothing compared to you people in N. America but you see this is a BIG deal for Mumbai and the likes of me who never came prepared for this sort of thing and whose wardrobe is half filled with sleeveless clothes and nil jackets or shawls! I'm surviving off borrowed warm stuff. I like the weather - it reminds me of Ooty (sigh. Ooty my beauty!) but I just wish I was more aptly prepared.
Okay. I'm obviously not going to get any studying done today but I really NEED to study!
Econ test in less days than Niru's arrival. Bleh. I hate Econ :(
This week should be less busy. No, what am I talking about - I have Akanksha Centre Meeting on Tuesday and a Quiz to prepare (or finish preparing before thursday). Ahhhh.
More as and when.
<3

1 comment:

Tribal Kid said...

Yes Go STUDY STUDY STUDY... for we have a load of hanging out 2 do in 12 days.