I watched two movies yesterday...
~ The Nanny Diaries... I really like Scarlett Johansonn. She's beautiful and a pretty great actress too. This is a nice, funny movie and there's a really cute guy in it too as a bonus ;) Don't know what his name is though!~ Vinegar Hill on the Hallmark channel... I gotta say the Hallmark Channel ROCKS! (Except for the fact that they show waaaaaayyy too much of Oprah Winfrey) All their movies have great stories and there are no sleazy sex scenes. You think there's one coming but then... oh its the next scene and you know what happened but you know, you didn't have to see it. It's not that I'm totally against it, it's just that so many movies have unneccesary sex scenes and that's just irritating. Like one of the Matrix movies, I think it was the third one and it just went on and on. Blergh. Anyway this movie is based on a book by the same name by A. Manette Ansay which incidentally has the 'Oprah Book Club' sticker on it... What can you say, the woman leaves her mark everywhere she goes!
Anyway, 'Stepmom' is playing on TV and its coming to the crying part so I'm gonna go...
La'ers
No comments:
Post a Comment