Movies, Movies, Movies!
I've watched:
I now get all the hype that was on about Helen Mirren in this movie. Good stuff.
Okay so Rotten Tomatoes doesn't think this movie is that great... But Woody Allen is a funny man and I officially like Scarlett Johanssen so there. Watch it if you will.
(Don't worry Sharan, before I left Bombay I hiked up to Lamington road to buy a whole bunch of DVDs so I can burn movies for y'all...)
More blog later,
Toodles
4 comments:
TINA!! WHAT IS UP????
PICK UP YOUR PHONE, WOMAN! You ARE being missed, you know! And who's birthday is it anyway? Dinah's?
Sharan,
yes, dinah's... and my phone has no balance and i don't intend on filling it cause roaming is just too expensive...! I'll call you!
love,
tina
Um looks gd.. u are now certified 2 cook for my birthday ... wait no it used 2 b wedding didnt it.. u can cook at my weddin 2 .. hee heee. remember when i used 2 certify everyone 2 cm cook at this grand weddin of mine.. now ive just gotta find an idjiot baay 2 marry. ;)
nice cake piu!i want to bake too!
ive always loved u piu.....the dvds!!!!
sonu
Post a Comment