Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, April 18, 2008

The moment I wake up...

Hello yous~
I am strangely not as addicted to the internet as I used to be. This is a good thing!

Yesterday, I went out with a school friend - Jonny Reid and we chatted and ate a very mallu lunch (appams and chicken stew) and then we went to watch 'U Me aur Hum' which is a new hindi film. I was quite proud of Jonny for sitting through the whole thing and he didn't even ask too many questions about what was going on. I guess learning arabic helps to understand hindi? Anyway, I didn't think it was that great... Although Alzheimer's disease seems to be a recurring theme in my life at the moment. The nice thing about this film is that its got Ajay Devgan and Kajol and they're actually married and so the romance on screen makes it all that much better! Call me old fashioned, but its just nice.




Other movies I've watched so far:

* The Jane Austen Book Club ~
love it! Perfect movie for a blah afternoon and it'll make you want to read all of Jane Austen's novels... Everybody ends up with the right person and its all very satisfying and everything. Watch it! Also has one of my favourite actresses from way back in the day of 'Judging Amy' on the Hallmark channel (click on the picture to know more...)

* The Stranger beside me on Hallmark ~ scary! Imagine marrying a man that you think you know and you love and then he turns out to be a pervert and a rapist. Imagine sleeping beside that man every night. Yikes. Its based on a true story...

* The Panic Room ~ The usual suspense thriller... It was playing on TV so I watched it.

No comments: