HELLO!
~ finished three quarters of Jodi Picoult's newest - 'A change of heart'.... it's uh... can't really say yet... it's educative and there are a few ideas that seem a little picked out of 'Cage of Stars' by Jacquelyn Mitchard and there's the usual court-room drama and I'm waiting for a twist cause it's kind of obvious there is one and I THINK I know what it is...
This has got to be the longest time I have NOT blogged since I started like two years ago. I actually didn't miss it as much as I thought I would...
Anyway, so I'm in Kolkata and I'm loving it!!
It rained cats and dogs last night and some of this morning - thunder and lightning and all. It was great!
So far I have:
~ eaten 'phuchka' (think pani puri but its not exactly the same) twice
~ been shopping twice
~ been to one HUGE mall which is supposed to be the biggest in Asia but I've heard that about way too many malls so I'm a little hesistant to believe it... ;)
~ met up with an old friend from Zambia after like 5 years or something like that. He used to be such a naughty little kid and now he's taller than me... how fast they grow. boys. meh. i'm still the same height since i last saw him and he's like 6 years younger than me! not. fair.
~ went to a bar with my cousin where they had live music and i met all his friends. hmmm. interesting is all i'll say on here!
~ watched bruce almighty (for the first time) and pearl harbor (again)
~ finished three quarters of Jodi Picoult's newest - 'A change of heart'.... it's uh... can't really say yet... it's educative and there are a few ideas that seem a little picked out of 'Cage of Stars' by Jacquelyn Mitchard and there's the usual court-room drama and I'm waiting for a twist cause it's kind of obvious there is one and I THINK I know what it is... ~ eaten lots of fish. tomorrow is hopefully going to be 'eelish mach'
~ been on the metro twice - i'm so proud of calcutta for thinking about this like twenty years in advance unlike the rest of india's metropolitans except for bombay; atleast we have the trains but i think we could also do with metros. metros are good and air-conditioned! ;)
~ met the newest member of the family (my cousin's newborn son) who is mostly asleep or crying or peeing but he's cute anyways!
~ played scrabble (and WON) once!
Sorry I don't have any pictures except for this one of Vini, Sharan, Joyee and me from the 31st March before we went to Sonu's cousin's wedding... I'll upload the rest when I get to Bangalore next week sometime...

6 comments:
I MISSED YOU!!!!!! DO keep blogging ok????
~Spartacus
you look beautiful in a saree. okay, down to business,
1. fuchka is NOTHING like paani puri. so i don't quite know the difference, but hello, SO much better. bengali pride.
2. i would kill to get some eelish mach. i'm drooling as i type. watch out for the "kaata"s.
3. kolkata metro is disgustingly dirty. but the last time i was on was about 8 years ago. had to give my seat to some old woman. grumble grumble.
good to have you back on the blogosphere.
xxx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pani_puri
so i was wrong... oops.
Tum bahut he sundar lag rahi ho.
Jerusha
educaTIONAL
good to have you back :)
TINA!
please BLOG!
Post a Comment