Here are some movies I watched over the past few days and I would recommend... In this order...
1. Atonement: Brilliant! I loved it... I was a little apprehensive at first cause well with a title like Atonement I was sort of expecting blood and gore but it's not really. Must watch. Amazing acting and everything... 

2. Dan in Real Life: So funny, so cute! Ahhhhh, Steve Carrell. The talent. Its about this guy called Dan who falls in love with beautiful stranger but then he figures out that she's his brother's girlfriend! Uh oh! Let the chaos begin!
3. Horton hears a who! : Really cute! I watched this at the theatre and it was good fun... If you haven't heard of Dr. Seuss please go look him up...
2 comments:
I WANT WANT WANT to watch Atonement *wails* I also REALLY want to read the book..
I've watched Atonement. There are stories which are powerful because of the way they end - this was one of them.
Post a Comment